- 1. Chicken Tikka – Chicken cubes marinated in yogurt, blended with herbs and spices, then cooked in an authentic clay oven.
- 2. Roast Chicken – Chicken Leg marinated in fresh ground spices and yogurt, then cooked in an authentic clay oven.
- 3. Chicken Sheekh Kebab – Mince chicken blended with various spices and prepared in an authentic clay oven.
- 4. Lamb Seekh Kebab – Minced lamb blended with spices and cooked in a clay oven.
- 5. Spicy Chicken Wings – Chicken wings marinated using a traditional Indian recipe and then prepared in an authentic clay oven.
- 6. Chicken Pakora – Tender chicken pieces deep-fried in a spicy gram flour batter.
- 7. Samosas (Lamb, Chicken, Vegetable) – Triangular filo pastry parcels stuffed with lamb, chicken or vegetable, deep fried. (Large & cocktail sizes available.)
- 8. Fish Masala – Fish marinated with yogurt, ground ginger, garlicpowder and garam masala, cooked to perfection.
- 9. Fish Pakora – Succulent Fish pieces deep-fried in a spicy gram flour batter.
- 10. Karahi Lamb/Chicken – Lamb/Chicken cubes cooked with tomatoes, chillies & authentic Indian herbs.
- 11. Palak Gosht/Chicken – Curry of chopped spinach and lamb/chicken cooked in a spicy flavoured sauce.
- 12. Aloo Gosht – Lamb with sautéed potato in a hot spicy sauce.
- 13. Lamb or Chicken Kofta Curry – Mince lamb or chicken balls blended.
- 14. Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi – Mixed vegetables served in an aromatic tomato sauce.
- 15. Palak Paneer – Curry of chopped spinach & paneer cubes cooked in a spicy flavoured sauce.
- 16. Mattar Paneer – Home made paneer cubes cooked in a onion and tomato sauce with peas.
- 17. Bombay Aloo – Baby potatoes cooked with fresh ginger, garlic and herbs.
- 18. Lahori Chana – Chickpeas cooked Lahorie style with thick sauce.
- 19. Rajmah – Red beans in a creamy butter sauce.
- 20. Tarka Daal – Lentils cooked with herbs and spices flavoured with garlic.
- 21. Daal Makhani – Black lentils in rich, creamy butter sauce.
- 22. Pillau Rice – Traditional basmati rice cooked with herbs and spices.
- 23. Lamb Pillau – Pillau rice cooked with lamb meat on the bone to give an authentic taste.
- 24. Chicken Pillau – Pillau Rice cooked with chicken on the bone to give an authentic taste.
- 25. Mattar Pillau – Pillau Rice cooked with peas and cumin seeds.
- 26. Channa Pillau – Pillau rice cooked with chickpeas.
- 27. Rice Options – Please choose from the follwing below.
- • Lamb Biryani
- • Sindhi Biryani
- • Jeera Rice
- • Chicken Biryani
- • Veg Pilau Rice
- • Pilau Rice
- • Vegetable Biryani
- • Mattar Pilau Rice
- • Boiled Rice
- • Hyderabadi Biryani
Breads, Salads & Desserts
- 28. Tandoori Naan Bread – Leavened freshly baked Indian style bread made in a clay oven.
- 29. Tandoori Roti – Wholemeal bread baked in a clay oven.
- 30. Freshly Fried Bhatoora – Deep fried light puffed leavened Indian bread.
- 31. Poori – Plain flour soft dough fried in oil.
- 32. Please ask for our assorted
- salad collection.
- A blend of freshly prepared vegetables and dressings.
- Please ask for normal or continental salad.
- 33. Please choose from the follwing below.
- • Cucumber and Fresh Mint
- • Mango Chutney
- • Mint Chutney
- • Mint and Tomato Chutney
- • Assorted Pickles Achaar
- 34. Kulfi – Pure classic creamy traditional dessert made with milk, sugar, cardamon or saffron.
- 35. Kheer – Rice pudding with traditional Indian flavourings.
- 36. Firni – Cooked with full cream milk, basmati rice and sugar.
- 37. Gajar Ka Halwa – Carrots cooked in a cream sauce – served hot.
- 38. Zarda – Sweet flavoured rice with yellow colouring.
- 39. Gulab Jamun – Traditional Indian dessert with spongy milk balls soaked in rose scented syrup.
- 40. Assorted Teas – Please ask for our tea variety